I already checkded that the file "applink.c" does exist under the
directory 'D:\openssl-1.1.0\ms'. I also considered the problem of access
permission. That is why I ran all the commands as an administrator.
Now, I used the Perl script provided by you to revise the original "copy.pl"
as the following:
$dfile = $dest;
sysopen(IN, $_, O_RDONLY|O_BINARY) || die "Can't Open $_: $!";
sysopen(OUT, $dfile, O_WRONLY|O_CREAT|O_TRUNC|O_BINARY)
|| die "Can't Open $dfile:
while (sysread IN, $buf, 10240)
I don't know much about Perl. I am afraid that I had made some mistake. Now,
I got the following result:
Microsoft (R) 程序维护实用工具 10.00.30319.01 版
版权所有(C) Microsoft Corporation。保留所有权利。
*** Installing development files
created directory `C:/Program Files (x86)/OpenSSL'
created directory `C:/Program Files (x86)/OpenSSL/include'
created directory `C:/Program Files (x86)/OpenSSL/include/openssl'
Can't Open "./ms/applink.c": Invalid argument at .\util\copy.pl line 61.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: “C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe”: returen code “0x16”
openssl-users mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://mta.openssl.org/mailman/listinfo/openssl-users