Yes, that’s right.
My target is to migrate old server to new one keeping PKI and certificates
(included databases).
After this search how can I manage these files into new server?
I Should to create multiple directory ? Each one for each index.txt files ? My
search found several index.txt files
It’s necessary to write this directory immediately under openssl directory?