That's easy: Yes. The attack in the published paper is against a cryptographic
library (libgcrypt), so at least one cryptographic library is vulnerable.

More generally, TLBleed is not a software vulnerability, and as far as I'm
aware no practical software mitigations have been shown for it. Therefore
cryptographic libraries, like all other software, are vulnerable.

The TLBleed authors note that their specific attack can be prevented by
disabling hyperthreading (a system configuration mitigation), or by
aggressively partitioning the target process address space (which would require
massive code changes and would probably not be feasible for libraries, or for
most applications). Beyond that we have only the usual mitigating factors: the
attacker must be local and the attack requires substantial effort.

(I'm only commenting on TLBleed here because I'm not sure what you mean by
"non-constant-time attack". TLBleed isn't a timing side channel, so what does
constant time have to do with the question?)

> Unfortunately, Intel has not provided much guidance in this area but has
> indicated that software mitigation can and should be implemented by
> libraries like OpenSSL.

Intel is spreading FUD, because they know perfectly well that microarchitecture
side channel vulnerabilities are a big PR problem. So they're doing whatever
they can to minimize the issue.

AMD similarly are pretending that just because no one's demonstrated a TLB side
channel on their processors, that they don't have to worry about the
possibilities.

> We're also not currently aware of any open CVEs
> or embargos active for this particular side-channel attack.

Well, no, because the manufacturers are claiming there is no problem, or if
there is that it's someone else's.

More importantly, as the TLBleed authors, and the authors of the original
Spectre paper, and many other researchers have pointed out, microarchitecture
side channels are a large class of vulnerabilities. Spot defenses against
particular variants rarely help protect against other variants.
Microarchitecture side channel attacks will be with us for a long time.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus