Well, yes, for this specific case (i.e. when looking at a dynamic-loading issue
for a platform that uses ELF binaries and has the readelf utility). But I was
making a more generic point: don't just tell us how you interpreted the result
of an investigation when you can reasonably show us the actual evidence as well.

This of course is part of the eternal and widespread problem of not knowing how
to ask a good question. I'm trying to offer some general advice in that area
(without being quite as verbose as ESR's "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way").

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus