I've tried looking this up on the web, but there is no cleare guidance on how
to get around this.

I'm attempting to build our RHEL 7 based product on RHEL 8 and running into a
lot of changes from openssl 1.0.2k-fips (RHEL 7) to 1.1.1 FIPS (RHEL 8).  I
haven't found a good guide to adapting the sources to these changes.

Where can I find one?

Thanks.

Mark Richter | Senior Staff Engineer
SolarFlare Communications, Inc. | www.Solarflare.com<http://www.solarflare.com/>
9444 Waples Street, #170, San Diego, CA  92121
Mobile: +1 949-632-8403
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for
the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Unless you are an
addressee (or authorized to receive for an addressee), you may not use, copy or
disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly prohibited.