Hi,

Thank you for the quick answer.
Both the questions have subtle difference. My apology they appear almost
same.

So, to clear my doubts, following is my understanding

a) An application is FIPS 140-2 certified if and only if it links directly
to 'fipscanister.lib'.

b) Application which links to 'libcurl.lib' and has no direct called to
OpenSSL can be called as FIPS 140-2 certified if and only if the
libcurl.lib used is generated using 'fipscanister.lib'

Not To be said / just repetition
Application linking with ssleay.lib from FIPS capable OpenSSL is not FIPS
140-2 certified.

Regards,
Deepak