On 10/08/2020 16:25, Vijay Chander wrote:

> Thank you Matt.
>
> Our FIPS compliance vendor is recommending the following for openssl 1.1
> from Oracle.
>
> https://github.com/oracle/solaris-userland/tree/master/components/openssl/openssl-fips-140/fipscanister-dev/patches

I can't comment on those patches because I know nothing about them. But
there is no official module from the OpenSSL Project that works with
1.1.x and certainly not one covered by our FIPS certificates. Its
possible that third parties have their own modules and certificates - I
don't know. But if so you'd have to seek guidance from those third parties.

Matt