On 2020-08-21 19:48, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
On 2020-08-20 21:44, Detlef Vollmann wrote:

Is there any way to set the maximum fragment size for
DTLS handshake with a BIO pair?
One solution is to set the MTU and the int_bio size to
exactly the same value.
Another option would be to use BIO_set_callback_ex() and send
the data to the socket after each BIO_write() into int_bio,
but the problem here is that BIO_set_data() cannot be used
as the ptr is already used for the peer address.

There's always EX_DATA...
Thanks for the pointer. Using my own hash table would also be
an option.

But in the meantime I found that I can define my own BIO_METHOD,
so this is probably my preferred option.

  Detlef