Dear Openssl team,
                While migrating from 1.0.2 to 3.0 we observe that
RSA_public_decrypt() API been deprecated in 3.0.
We referred the example provided in man page but we are not clear in generating
the initial 'key' required to create CTX.
Please suggest on (key , eng) params to proceed

Also currently we are using PEM_read_bio_RSA_PUBKEY() to generate RSA, I think
this might not require in case of EVP, please suggest.

/*
  * NB: assumes key, eng, in, inlen are already set up
  * and that key is an RSA private key
  */
ctx = EVP_PKEY_CTX_new(key, eng);

Regards,
Sunil

Notice: This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of
Ribbon Communications Inc. and its Affiliates that is confidential and/or
proprietary for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, disclosure,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and then delete all copies, including any attachments.