Hi,

Apologies for top-posting, but I am glad to report that Optimcloud and I managed to resolve this issue. It turns out that some of my emails were not received and that the other party was not aware that I had *not* been paid. Optimcloud promptly proceeded to pay the agreed sum, which I have now received.

I am also glad to report that - after more emails back and forth - he is now able to continue with the development of his application.

JJK / Jan Just Keijser