On 23/03/2022 18:08, Helde, Paavo wrote:
Great! That does suggest an unknown bug exists in master though...

If you can manage it would be useful for us if you tried the latest master version of
OpenSSL with the "no-asm" config option. My guess is new assembler code might
be the cause of this. If turning off assembler resolves the issue then that would confirm
my guess.

You are right, I ran through the builds and it appears indeed no-asm fixes the
problem with the current github master on raspberry pi (aarch64,
little-endian). Let me know if you need any more info!

Thanks for this. I have raised this issue to track the problem:

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/17958

Matt