Since you did not give us a lot of information, I compiled the old
openssl version and checked against your server.
OpenSSL 1.0.2 does not send the Server Name Indication and it seems
that your server does not have a default server set up.
Forcing the SNI to be included allows it to connect:
openssl s_client -connect  data.reversinglabs.com:443 -tls1_2
-servername data.reversinglabs.com

Check your server setup and ensure that a default virtual host has been
defined.
Mark Hack