From:
                                             "WuJinze"
                                                          <294843...@qq.com&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Sat, Nov 12, 2022 06:17 PM
To:&nbsp;"openssl-users"<openssl-users@openssl.org&gt;;

Subject:&nbsp;OpenSSL AES Decryption fails randomly C++

Dear OpenSSL Group,
    Greetings. I was working on writing simple aes encrypt/decrypt wrapper
function in c++ and running into a strange problem. The minimal reproducible
examples in gist seems working fine but when i uncomment lines 90-92, it will
fail to decrypt randomly. Can someone help me to figure out what's wrong with
the code?    Here is my code: OpenSSL AES Decryption fails randomly C++
(github.com). OpenSSL version is OpenSSL 1.1.1f. G++ version is 9.4.0.Regards,
Jinze