----- Original Message -----

Hi Neil,

No, I don't. I wasn't there to attach a debugger. It recovered before I could
do that. And despite a lot of effort, I can't reproduce it either.

But in general, what does SSL_MODE_AUTO_RETRY on/off change in non-blocking
mode? The documentation is too vague for me. It says:

> Setting SSL_MODE_AUTO_RETRY for a nonblocking BIO will process
> non-application data records until either no more data is available or an
> application data record has been processed.

But how is that different from disabling SSL_MODE_AUTO_RETRY?

Regards,

Wiebe