Hello everyone,

My apologies for cross posting but wanted to make sure the various developer
groups saw this.

Rather than use the Infrastructure Onboarding session in Berlin [0] for
infrastructure sysadmin/developer onboarding, I thought we could use the time
for user onboarding. We've got quite a few new groups interacting with us
recently, and it would probably be useful to have a session on what we do, how
people can take advantage of this, and so on.

I've been brainstorming ideas on this etherpad [1]. If you think you'll attend
the session and find any of these subjects to be useful please +1 them. Also
feel free to add additional topics.

I expect this will be an informal session that directly targets the interests
of those attending. Please do drop by if you have any interest in using this
infrastructure at all. This is your chance to better understand Zuul job
configuration, the test environments themselves, the metrics and data we
collect, and basically anything else related to the community developer
infrastructure.

[0]
https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/events/22950/infrastructure-project-onboarding
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-infra-berlin-onboarding