The emails from this list stopped coming to my email address, is this related?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Stanley [mailto:fu...@yuggoth.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:38 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] Email is not registered problem

On 2013-06-26 17:31:26 +0800 (+0800), Wenhao Xu wrote:
> I am reworking on on one of my old patch today. After that, when I
> tried to do "git review", I got the following error message:
[...]
> remote: ERROR:  committer email address wen...@zelin.io
> remote: ERROR:  does not match your user account.
> remote: ERROR:
> remote: ERROR:  The following addresses are currently registered:
> remote: ERROR:    xuwenhao2...@gmail.com
[...]
> I have updated my primary email address to wen...@zelin.io in
> launchpad, Gerrit and openstack foundation profile as well. I am
> wondering is there anything I missed?

It's possible you've got two accounts in Gerrit, one you're updating through
the WebUI (tied to your current Launchpad OpenID) and another which is
associated with your SSH username but has the same SSH key along with your old
E-mail address. We've run into a few like that which needed cleaning up,
usually following LP account/OpenID changes. I'll look into it and follow up
with you privately to resolve the issue.
--
Jeremy Stanley