So consensus seems to be Seattle - cool, lets lock that in.

As for dates, the basic tension is: either aug 19th, *before* H3, or
after - e.g. 9th or 16th sept (I have a conference on the 6/7/8th here
in NZ, so doing either the 2nd sept or the 9th will be tricky. I can
do the 10th and miss the first day : I don't think I'm critical,
though I would rather be there the whole time.

Will give this 24h for feedback then am picking a date (so that we can
book and stuff a month out rather than on silly expensive fares).

-Rob

On 14 July 2013 05:35, Devananda van der Veen <devananda....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Adding my vote for the first week of September.

Robert Collins <rbtcoll...@hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist
HP Cloud Services