On 07/18/2013 06:10 PM, Dolph Mathews wrote:

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis) <mark.m.mil...@hp.com <mailto:mark.m.mil...@hp.com>> wrote:

    Thank you for the explanation. Next question, do you have any
    documentation on how to use the new feature?

Unfortunately, I don't see any documentation in the patches referenced by the reviews (beyond some comments around the new configuration option [1]), nor any DocImpact flags for tracking against openstack-manuals (which this definitely should have).
Good point.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1202902

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/33745/13/keystone/common/config.py

    Thanks again,

    Mark Miller

    *From:*Dolph Mathews [mailto:dolph.math...@gmail.com
    <mailto:dolph.math...@gmail.com>]
    *Sent:* Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:38 PM
    *To:* OpenStack Development Mailing List
    *Cc:* Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis)
    *Subject:* [keystone] Split the Identity Backend blueprint

    On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D
    - Corvallis) <mark.m.mil...@hp.com <mailto:mark.m.mil...@hp.com>>
    wrote:

    Hello Dolph,

    I am writing to find out why the “Split the Identity Backend”
    blueprint
    (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/split-identity )
    is not on the Keystone blueprint list
    (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone )? It looks like it is
    done.

    It doesn't look like "Completed" blueprints appear on that list,
    but they do appear on their respective series & milestone lists.
    In this case, "split-identity" landed in havana milestone 2 which
    was released today:

    https://launchpad.net/keystone/+milestone/havana-2

        Regards,

        Mark Miller