Hello,

With some minor tweaking of the keystone common/ldap/core.py file, I have been
able to authenticate and get an unscoped token for a user from an LDAP
Enterprise Directory. I want to continue testing but I have some questions that
need to be answered before I can continue.

1.       Do I need to add the user from the LDAP server to the Keystone SQL
database or will the H-2 code search the LDAP server?

2.       When I performed a "keystone user-list" the following log file entries
were written indicating that keystone was attempting to get all the users on
the massive Enterprise Directory. How do we limit this query to just the one
user or group of users we are interested in?

2013-07-23 14:04:31    DEBUG [keystone.common.ldap.core] LDAP bind:
dn=cn=CloudOSKeystoneDev, ou=Applications, o=hp.com
2013-07-23 14:04:32    DEBUG [keystone.common.ldap.core] In get_connection 6
user: cn=CloudOSKeystoneDev, ou=Applications, o=hp.com
2013-07-23 14:04:32    DEBUG [keystone.common.ldap.core] MY query in
_ldap_get_all: (&)
  2013-07-23 14:04:32    DEBUG [keystone.common.ldap.core] LDAP search:
dn=ou=People,o=hp.com, scope=2, query=(&), attrs=['businessCategory',
'userPassword', 'hpStatus', 'mail', 'uid']

3.       Next I want to acquire a scoped token. How do I assign the LDAP user
to a local project?

Regards,

Mark Miller