Hi folks,

I'd greatly appreciate if we could get the remaining two patches
reviewed and hopefully merged for the upcoming freeze this Wednesday.

Both patches have been up for a long time and have seen a number of
revisions and several +2 already. The patches in question are:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/40229/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/42474/

If you feel there are some major issues with them - of course - please
do bring them up, but in case the issues are smaller, I'd be more than
happy to raise individual bugs and take car of them as soon as humanly
possible, so that the patches will land for H-3.

Many thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Nikola