On 09/04/2013 04:06 PM, Andrei Savu wrote:
Hi guys -

I have just started to play with Savanna a few days ago - I'm still
going through the code. Next week I want to start to work on a plugin
that will deploy CDH using Cloudera Manager.

What process should I follow? I'm new to launchpad / Gerrit. Should I
start by creating a blueprint and a bug / improvement request?

Savanna is following all OpenStack community practices so you can check out https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute to get a good idea of what to do.

In short, yes please use launchpad and gerrit and create a blueprint.

Is there any public OpenStack deployment that I can use for testing?
Should 0.2 work with Grizzly at trystack.org <http://trystack.org>?

0.2 will work with Grizzly. I've not tried trystack so let us know if it works.

Best,

matt