Thanks Dean. I was able to combine sections of each script to make one that
installs OpenLdap for Keystone.

Mark

From: Dean Troyer [mailto:dtro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:45 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] OpenLdap for Keystone

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis)
<mark.m.mil...@hp.com<mailto:mark.m.mil...@hp.com>> wrote:
Thanks Brad for the pointer. Is there any way to just install the OpenLdap
piece and not the entire OpenStack?

You can install a Keystone-only DevStack, but I suspect you just want the
OpenLDAP bits...if that is the case look in lib/keystone[1] and lib/ldap[2] for
the steps DevStack takes to perform the installation.  The
configure_keystone()[3] function has all of the bits to configure Keystone.

dt

[1] https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/lib/keystone
[2] https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/lib/ldap
[3] https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/lib/keystone#L102