Greetings team,
I'm working on getting a very streamlined set of collections running and I'd
like to disable all notifications except Glance. It's clear that the desired
event types are defined in the plugins, but I can't seem to work out how to
force the collector service to load only specific handlers in the
"ceilometer.collector" namespace. I *thought* it could be accomplished by
editing /ceilometer/setup.cfg, but removing the entry points there didn't seem
to work (the extensions manager still picks them up).

Can someone give me a rough idea of how to do this?

- Phil