+1

On 9/11/13 1:13 PM, Matthew Farrellee wrote:
That sounds quite good.

Best,

matt

On 09/11/2013 11:42 AM, Andrei Savu wrote:
+1

I guess this will also clarify how Savanna relates to other projects
like OpenStack Trove.

-- Andrei Savu

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Mike Spreitzer <mspre...@us.ibm.com
<mailto:mspre...@us.ibm.com>> wrote:

> To provide a simple, reliable and repeatable mechanism by which to > deploy Hadoop and related Big Data projects, including management,
     > monitoring and processing mechanisms driving further adoption of
    OpenStack.

    That sounds like it is at about the right level of specificity.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE