Please note that the +1's attached to the candidate announcement are not considered votes.

Voting begins starting September 27th.

I can appreciate that folks want to demonstrate their support for their candidate of choice.

Since we have 19 positions and I am expecting multiple candidate announcements for each, I will ask that subsequent emailers of the +1 variety to express their support in other methods, including the upcoming election.

I need to ensure I don't miss important email traffic.

My thanks in advance for your understanding,
Anita.