Hey folks,

I want to introduce our direction of Tuskar UI, currently described with POC wireframes. Keep in mind, that wireframes which I am sending were made for purpose of proof of concept (which was built and released in August) and there are various changes since then, which were already adopted. However, basic concepts are staying similar. Any updates for wireframes and future direction will be sent here to the dev-list for feedback and reviews.

http://people.redhat.com/~jcoufal/openstack/tuskar/2013-07-11_tuskar_poc_wireframes.pdf

Just quick description of what is happening there:
* 1st step implementation - Layouts (page 2)
    - just showing that we are re-using all Horizon components and layouts
* Where we are heading - Layouts (page 8)
    - possible smaller improvements to Horizon concepts
    - majority just smaller CSS changes in POC timeframe scope
* Resource Management - Flavors (page 15) - ALREADY REMOVED
- these were templates for flavors, which were part of selection in resource class creation process - currently the whole flavor definition moved under compute resource class completely (templates are no longer used)
* Resource Management - Resources (page 22)
    - this is rack management
- creation workflow was based on currently obsolete data (settings are going to be changed a bit) - upload rack needs to make sure that we know some standard csv file format (can we specify some?) - detail page of rack and node, which are going through enhancement process
* Resource Management - Classes (page 40)
    - resource class management
    - few changes will happen here as well regarding creation workflow
- detail page is going through enhancements as well as racks/nodes detail pages
* Graphic Design
    - just showing the very similar look and feel as OpenStack Dashboard

If you have any further questions, just follow this thread, I'll be very happy to answer as much as possible.

Cheers,
-- Jarda