Hi,

I've been looking into how Nova might support Keystone V3 domains and I'm
having a bit of trouble getting my head around exactly how we'd use domain
scoped tokens.

With the V3 Nova API we no longer specify the tenant id in the url as it is
implicit in the token used to authorize with. This is true for Keystone V3
tenant scoped tokens, but not for domain scoped tokens.  If we're going to
use domain scoped tokens with the Nova API is the idea that a client would
pass the tenant id in a header as well as the domain scoped token and Nova
would check that the tenant passed belongs to the domain that is implicit
with the token?

Also, should we be updating the Nova policy code to be able to handle
domains?

Regards,

Chris