On 02/10/13 07:46, Sergey Lukjanov wrote:
In Savanna we're supplying "plugin" for OpenStack Dashboard -
https://github.com/stackforge/savanna-dashboard

It doesn't contains any copy-paste and dependencies for Django/Horizon and
currently compatible with Grizzly and Havana OpenStack Dashboard, it only
contains our code and could be installed to any other existing dashboard. Here
you can find info about how to install Savanna dashboard plugin -
https://savanna.readthedocs.org/en/latest/horizon/installation.guide.html

Yeah, that's how tuskar-ui works, too.

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov