Confirmed.

On 10/07/2013 01:23 PM, Brad Topol wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I would like propose my candidacy for the OpenStack Technical Committee.

A bit about me
============
I have been an Active Technical Contributor to Keystone and DevStack since the Grizzly release. I have also co-authored articles on OpenStack [1] and more information about me can be found in a recent OpenStack Open Mic article [2]. In addition, I lead and give direction to a large team of OpenStack developers at my company that contribute to a variety of OpenStack projects including Keystone, Heat, Ceilometer, Swift, Cinder, and Internationalization (i18n). This role gives me an opportunity to obtain a broad view of what is happening in the OpenStack projects as opposed to being focused on a specific core project. I also spend a tremendous amount of time traveling to customers and business partners to evangelize OpenStack, listening to their OpenStack requirements and adoption impediments, and assisting their development teams to become contributors to OpenStack. I am incredibly passionate about making sure OpenStack is highly consumable for our users and that the OpenStack ecosystem grows and thrives.

Platform
=======
As a technical team lead, developer, and evangelist for OpenStack, I am deeply committed to OpenStack being incredibly valuable and consumable for all our users and also to making sure the OpenStack ecosystem grows and thrives. I hear from customers all the time on how OpenStack can be improved such that it becomes easier to install, more consumable and serviceable, more easily integrated into enterprise customer environments, and the need for being able to certify interoperability and scalability of OpenStack environments. I would be honored to have an opportunity to serve as a member of the TC and to help drive the the technical direction of the OpenStack project based on all the outstanding feedback I receive from customers, business partners, analysts, and also from all the knowledge I have gained by both being a personal contributor to OpenStack as well as leading a large development team of strong and core contributors that work across several of OpenStack's core projects.

[1] - http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cloud/library/cl-ldap-keystone/
[2] - https://www.openstack.org/blog/2013/08/open-mic-spotlight-brad-topol/

Thanks,

Brad