Greetings all,
I'm looking at how to expand the ability of our CM instance to consume
notifications and have a quick question about  the configuration and flow...

For the notifications central agent ,  we rely on the services (i.e. glance,
cinder)  to drop messages on the same messaging host as used by Ceilometer.
From there the listener picks it up and cycles through the plugin logic to
convert it to a sample. It's apparent that we can't pass an alternate hostname
via the control_exchange values, so is there another method for harvesting
messages off of other  instances (e.g. another compute node)?

- Phil