Hi,

I had some questions about the trusted messaging project.

  1.  During your design did you consider a kerberos style ticketing service
for KDS? If yes what were the reasons against it?
  2.  The Keystone documentation does say that it can support kerberos style
authentication. Are there any know implementations and deployments?
  3.  Does the secured messaging framework supports plugging in one's own key
service or is there a plan of going in that direction. I think that would
something that would be useful to the community giving the flexibility to hook
up different security enforcing agents similar to the higher level message
abstractions to allow multiple message transport in the oslo messaging library.

I am interested to know how can one use the proposed framework and be able to
plugin different key distribution mechanism.

Thanks,
Sangeeta