On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 15:20:44 -0700
Joe Gordon <joe.gord...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Once again you raise the issue of bug triage and prioritization of
> reviews (and blueprints), so help us fix that!  This isn't a virt
> driver only issue though.
>
> The issues you originally raise are only incidentally related to virt
> drivers and hyper-v.  The same issues can be brought up as you point
> out by any sub-project (scheduling, APIs, DB, etc).  So a fix for
> only virt drivers hardly sounds like an appropriate solution.

+1

I see there is a session submitted for the summit which is meant to
specifically cover the future of compute drivers
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/4

But I'm wondering if it would better to generalise this to one where we
can more generally discuss the issues around bug triage, review
prioritisation, feature planning (eg risk of aiming for merging of
major features in H3/I3) - what people can do to help the situation and
what tools might help make reviewers more effective.

Chris