From: Mike Spreitzer <mspre...@us.ibm.com<mailto:mspre...@us.ibm.com>>
Date: Monday, October 14, 2013 7:14 AM
To: Yathiraj Udupi <yud...@cisco.com<mailto:yud...@cisco.com>>
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [scheduler] Policy Model

Could we agree on the following small changes to the model you posted last week?

1.  Rename InstanceGroupPolicy to InstanceGroupPolicyUse

2.  In InstanceGroupPolicy[Use], rename the "policy" field to "policy_type"

3.  Add an InstanceGroupPolicyUseProperty table, holding key/value pairs (two
strings) giving the properties of the policy uses

4.  Color all the diamonds black

Thanks,
Mike