I'll be finalizing the design summit schedule [1] for keystone
following the weekly meeting [2] on Tuesday, October 22nd 18:00 UTC.
Please have your proposals submitted before then.

So far I think everyone has done a GREAT job self-organizing the
proposed sessions to avoid overlap, but we currently have two more
proposals than we do slots. During the meeting, we'll review which
sessions should be split, combined or cut.

Lastly, if you have comments on a particular session regarding scope
or scheduling, *please* take advantage of the new comments section at
the bottom of each session proposal. Such feedback is highly
appreciated!

[1]: http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/topic/10
[2]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/KeystoneMeeting

Thanks!