From: Cristian Tomoiaga [mailto:ctomoi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 11:06 AM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] [horizon] django-openstack-auth with Django 1.6

Hello,

It seems Django 1.6 switched from Pickle to Json for session serialization.
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/topics/http/sessions/#session-serialization

For anyone getting the error about Token not being serializable, just add the
following in settings.py:
SESSION_SERIALIZER = 'django.contrib.sessions.serializers.PickleSerializer'
until this is "fixed".

Out of curiosity, should everything be switched to Json (make Token
serializable), or Pickle will be used in the foreseeable future ?

--
Regards,
Cristian Tomoiaga