Hi
>On 23.10.2013 11:29, Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services) wrote:
>> Usually I find always useful to test my changes in devstack.
>
>How do you do that? I think the devstack does not always contain up to date
>codebase does it, so what would be the point in testing changes on the old
>code?

With devstack you can decide which code you want to install and run playing
with the configuration files:
1 you can define to reclone your devstack installation using the latest trunk
code every time you run stack.sh, to do that add RECLONE=yes option [1]
2 you can specify which branch you want to use [2]

Hope this helps
--
Andrea Rosa
[1]  http://devstack.org/localrc.html