+1

Le 24/10/2013 09:45, Sylvain Bauza a écrit :
Hi all,

Climate is growing and time is coming for having a weekly meeting in between all of us. There is a huge number of reviews in progress, and at least the first agenda will be triaging those, making sure they are either coming to trunk as soon as possible, or splitted into smaller chunks of code.

The Icehouse summit is also coming, and I would like to take opportunity to discuss about any topics we could raise during the Summit.

Is Mondays 10:00am UTC [1] a convenient time for you ?
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=10&day=28&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=195&p2=166

-Sylvain

--
Swann Croiset