Hello Folks,

Thank you Zane, Steven and Clint for you input.

Our main goal in this BP is to provide networking users such as Heat (we
consider it as a neutron user) a better and consolidated network building
block in terms of an API that you could use for orchestration of
application-driven requirements. This building block does not add any
"intelligence" to the network topology because it does not have it and
this is why I think this BP is different from the work that you are doing
in Heat.

The network topologies BP is not related to the Neutron Network Service
Insertion BP:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-services-insertion-c
haining-steering

I do agree with Steven that the insertion work add "intelligence"
(explicit management of dependencies, state and workflow) to the network
orchestration simply because user will need to know the insertion
mechanism and dependencies between Network Advances Services, that work is
more into Heat space that the BP that I am proposing but that is just my
opinion.

However, is there a session where I can discuss this BP with you guys?,
the session that I proposed in Neutron has been rejected because it was
considered by the PTL as an overlapping work with the Heat goals,
therefore I wanted to know if you can to discuss it or I just simple go
ahead and start the implementation. I do still believe it can be easily
implemented in Neutron and then exposed to Heat but I am really looking
forward to having a broader discussion.

Thanks,

Edgar