Hi,

How can we skip certain unit tests when running run_tests.sh? I'm looking
at the Openstack unit test page at
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/devref/unit_tests.html but I
cannot find info on how to do this. Any idea if there already is a way to
do this? If not, does the community think it would be helpful to have such
a facility? I think it would help to have this if certain tests are broken.
Of course, tests should never be broken and should be fixed right away, but
at certain times it may not be possible to wait for the tests to be fixed,
especially if there is an external dependency, and we may want to be able
to customize automated builds temporarily until the broken tests are fixed.

Regards,
Vijay