Hello community,

I am trying to go through my OpenStack installation and turn on SSL. For the
Horizon server I have found environment variable "OPENSTACK_SSL_NO_VERIFY" to
use with unsigned certificates (set it to "True" for self-signed certificates).
This works great when I turn Keystone SSL on using the self-signed certificates
from the keystone-manage command. What I have not been able to find is
documentation on what to do if you want SSL verification on "using" self-signed
certificates. How do I tell Horizon what certificates to trust?

Regards,

Mark