On Nov 14, 2013, at 8:46 AM, Rossella Sblendido <rosse...@midokura.com> wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I'd like to start working at this blueprint:
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/port-mirroring
>
> I didn't receive much feedback so please have a look at it.
>
> It was not approved yet. What's the usual workflow? Shall I wait for approval
> before I start implementing it? Sorry for the trivial question but I'm new
> here.

Welcome Rossella!

One issue I have with the design document linked in the blueprint is the
testing section has nothing in it all. Given we're trying hard to focus on
quality and testing, I'd like you to add some specific testing information to
the document before we approve it. It would be ideal to have Tempest tests
which test out the new API functionality as well. That's my main issue with
this BP as seen now, but I'd like others to comment on this as well.

Thanks!
Kyle