On 15/11/13 12:03 +0000, Noboru Arai wrote:
Hi, Glance developers

Let me know about Glance cache manage API.

In "__init__" method of glance/api/middleware/cache_manage.py,
There are "/v1/XXXX" string.but There is'nt "/v2/XXXX" string.

if "enable_v1_api" is False in glance-api.conf,
I guess it is disable to use Glance cache manage API.

Is it correct?
And if my assumption is true, is this action intentional?

That's correct and it's not the behavior we want to move forward.
There's a blueprint for that, which is currently assigned to me. I
haven't worked on this yet because we need to discuss it a bit
further. However, I intend to do so.

BP: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/glance-cache-path

Cheers,
FF