Krishanu Dhar wrote:
> How do i restart nova and neutron? Do you ahve the commands?

Seriously... this list is not a support forum. Its scope is (and only
is) development discussion on the future of OpenStack. We have a number
of avenues for supporting users in their deployment and usage of OpenStack:

OpenStack general ML:

Ask OpenStack website:
https://ask.openstack.org/

To those answering usage questions here: I know you're just trying to be
helpful, but I'd argue that answering here actually makes the problem
worse for everyone. If you want to help, you should redirect the poster
to the right forums and answer usage questions there instead.

Thank you,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)