Thanks Terry for highlighting this:

Yes, tenant isolation is the must. It's not reflected in the prototype - it
queries Solr directly; but the proper implementation will go through the
query API service, where ACL will be applied.

UX folks are welcome to comment on expected queries.

I think the key benefit of cross-resource index over querying DBs is that
it saves the clients from implementing complex queries case by case,
leaving flexibility to the user.

-- Dmitri.