I've now gone through and done the post summit cleanup of blueprints
and migration of design docs into blueprints as appropriate.

We had 50 odd blueprints, many of where were really not effective
blueprints - they described single work items with little coordination
need, were not changelog items, etc. I've marked those obsolete.
Blueprints are not a discussion forum - they are a place that [some]
discussions can be captured, but anything initially filed there will
take some time before folk notice it - and the lack of a discussion
mechanism makes it very hard to reach consensus there. Could TripleO
interested folk please raise things here, on the dev list initially,
and we'll move it to lower latency // higher bandwidth environments as
needed?

>From the summit we had the following outcomes
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/icehouse-deployment-hardware-autodiscovery
- needs to be done in ironic

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-icehouse-modelling-infrastructure-sla-services
- needs more discussion to tease concerns out - in particular I want
us to get to
a problem statement that Nova core folk understand :)

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-icehouse-ha-production-configuration
- this is ready for folk to act on at any point

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-tuskar-deployment-scaling-topologies
- this is ready for folk to act on - but it's fairly shallow, since
most of the answer was 'discuss with heat' :)

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-icehouse-scaling-design
- this is ready for folk to act on; the main thing was gathering a
bunch of data so we can make good decisions from here on out

The stable branches decision has been documented in the wiki - all done.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcoll...@hp.com>