"I've moved my cloud neutron already, but while it provides many advanced
features it still really falls down on providing simple solutions for
simple use cases"
it is my feeling as well.
I am not able to easily achieve my running neutron smoothly, and there are
a lot of tricks. Compare to nova-network, it is getting more and more
advance features, which is good, but it looks to me the code is heavier and
even harder to get it stable.