Hi all,

Right now there appears to be an issue in the gate whereby all python2.6
jobs break.

This is resulting in a massive amount of churn for the gate, which has it
basically at a standstill. It's 1AM in the US central time, and I wasn't
able to find anyone on IRC who was able to look into this.

For now I would recommend that reviewers not approve any more patches, they
aren't going to land, and it's just more stuff to deal with until this is
fixed.

Alex

GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084