I was sent a copy of the final mascot for Nova which is attached here.

The Foundation wants to have the mascots finalized before the PTG. This is just an opportunity for people to raise issues with it if they have any.

The original email:

--

Hi Matt,

I have a new revision from our illustration team for your team’s project mascot. We’re pushing hard to get all 60 of the mascots finalized by the PTG, so I’d love any feedback from your team as swiftly as possible. As a reminder, we can’t change the illustration style (since it’s consistent throughout the full mascot set) and so we’re just looking for problems with the creatures. Could you please let me know if your team has any final concerns?

--

So I guess reply here if you have any feedback or concerns with this.

Matt Riedemann