Hey all,

By looking at
http://stackalytics.com/?metric=commits&release=all&project_type=all&module=karbor
 I noticed that Karbor has only 195 commits in Stackalytics, while in fact, it
has 721 commits (438 of them are not Jenkin's merges). It seems like this
happens because of the past Smaug -> Karbor rename. The cause might be the fact
that Stackalytics only counts diffs, and older commits are already counted for
Smaug instead of Karbor, but I'm not sure, and have no way of verifying that.
The problem happens only in the Stackalytics commits and lines of code
sections, and affects karbor-dashboard and python-karborclient as well. The
reviews part in Stackalytics seem to be accurate (
http://stackalytics.com/?metric=marks&release=all&project_type=all&module=karbor
 )

Can anyone advise?

This email and any files transmitted and/or attachments with it are
confidential and proprietary information of
Toga Networks Ltd., and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This
message contains confidential
information of Toga Networks Ltd., and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. If you are not
the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.