On 2/14/2017 1:46 PM, Dan Smith wrote:
Hi all,

In an epic collision of cosmic coincidences, four of the primary cells
meeting attendees have a conflict tomorrow. Since there won't really be
anyone around to run (or attend) the meeting, we'll have to cancel again.

Next week we will be at the PTG so any meeting will be done there.

So, expect the next cells meeting to be on March 1.

Thanks!

--Dan

Just a reminder but please put any cells-related stuff you want to talk about in the PTG etherpad here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-pike

I've got a section for cells things in there now but I can't tell if it's sparse or not.

Matt Riedemann